Monday, April 24, 2006

A song from Childhood memories

Was remembering this incident yesterday.....
When I was in UKG, I used to stay in Hyderabad.I used to feel a little uncomfortable when some one sings songs.Becuase, I never knew any song lyrics !!All my friends ( they were all my neighbors, Rajesh-10th class,Pappu - 8th, Sunny-9th and Lalli didi-don't know ) used to hum some songs when they get bored or when they find leisure time.I used to observe them and feel where do they get songs from. I never knew that there is something called as "Movie" and there will besongs in the movie. We did not have a TV at home.
On a Saturday afternoon, was happy as it was a half a day and need not sit in the all boring class room and listen to boring lessons.But then, did not know what to do , after all, I did not even know to sing a song !!
( A little about our house: It is not just an independent house. It had 8 housesin single compound wall, huge and huge place to play and lots of big trees and greenery.And all the friends/neighbors are only from these 7 houses!!).
Then and there, I decided that I will sing some song. Then, I went out the compoundwall, leaning myself to one side of gate pillar, decided to sing !!!Sing what ? Ok fine. Then I started singing.....
"Singing" went on for around 45 minutes. I was so happy that finally I sang a song.Some people on bicycle saw me singing. But I do not know them neither do theyknow me. So I ran to my granny, and told her that I sang a song.Then she asked me what song. Then I repeated the same song again for her.I repeated the song that time for her, and now, for you all....( Abriged version )
"shaaalaaa looooo kaaaa peeeeeeooooooooooolamchakaaaaaaa......." ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home