Thursday, April 27, 2006

Love for Blogging.

Blogging has become my passion off late. I do not really know why - or may be I can dwell more into that a little later to ponder why I like it. I am thinking like crazy for topics to blog. I am not sure if it is due to the fact that I like to do something different, as always, or it is because blogging has become a buzzword of a software engineer these days. Whatever may be the reason, but baseline - I like to blog !

It all started with Orkut. Orkut is an online portal for getting back in touch with our old friends or to keep in touch with some associates. We can look into the profiles of the individuals and add them as friends. One of my Juniors from college invited me to Orkut. I accepted his request and created my own profile on the portal. Initially I was not very much into this. I felt that this is for people who want to flirt online with girls or guys. But when I saw my own friends who are no way interested in online flirting and stuff like that, I felt this is something interesting. Usually, I get bored with these online flirting stuff. It looks very artificial for me. If you admire some one, or if you want to have a relationship with a person, just go ahead in person and propose. If he/she accepts, well and good, otherwise - anyway it was not going to work out, what is the point in flirting ;-) As you can see, I keep going away from the point that I try to say. Ok, I was mentioning about Orkut. I started liking orkut not only due to the profiles of my own friends, but also for many other features like "Scrap", "testimonial" and "Send a message" features. There are so many communities in Orkut apart from individuals. We can get subscribed to any of the communities. I got myself subscribed to IPV6, CCSP, CCNP etc. I also got subscribed to HCLTechnolgies, PESIT (my college) etc.

When I looked at the profiles of some of my friends - whose intellectual thinking I have always been admiring, I found one thing in common - many of those had a link to their blogs. I opened their blogs and read them. Some were pouring out the intelligent thoughts, some were simple day-to-day activities blog and some were leisure time writings. Some were just some links to the online interesting material. I liked these things very much and decided to log. But then, I was not sure what to blog. Whom to show those blogs to. May be I can have a seperate blog for my technical learnings, a separte blog for my personal diary kind of thing and another one for something to be shown to my frieds - something that I write in leisure time. I used to write some emails to Maverix about my childhood memories. I tried to get those emails from my outlook but in vain. I had lost all my emails sometime back. So I asked a friend to forward those to me so that I can blog them ;-)

Well, I need to start blogging now, so see you and bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in new Zealand. a person either loves or hates blogging !!! I love it !!!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home