Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Philosophy and discovery.

I have a philosophy that I started believed ever since my childhood. I was not proud of it then. But when I read the same thing in the Scriptures now, I feel good about it.

My philosophy then : Reason for all reasons is Krsna.

When did I think like this: Why is a leaf green in color? Simple – because chlorophyll is green. Why is chlorophyll green? Because it accepts white color and reflects only green. Why? That’s its nature. Why? Cuz God made it that way.

I was concluding this in the class of 6 or 7.

Another example: Why is an ion charged? Because of unequal protrons and electrons in it. So what? So the number of electrons are either more (-ve) or lesss (+ve). Why is electron made of negative charge? (this is not proved yet and scientist has been doing research from long time, but as far as I know), its quark. Two types of quarks - one has 2/3rd negative energy and second type has 1/3rd negative charge. Why is that so? Simple: Because God made them that way :-)

[Ofcourse, I should not be proud of my knowledge, ‘cuz Krsna is the intelligence in man :-) ]

This very philosophy I saw in Brahma Samhita 5.1:

Eeshwara Paramah Krsna,
Sat-Chitthananda Vigraha,
Anadhir Aadhir Govinda,
Sarva Kaarana Kaaranam.

Hari Bol.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Manju said...

Good that you have started blogging your thoughts on this..... definitely an interesting topic. Though I wish to jump in with my questions :) I will wait, for you to write more on this and see what you have to say. :)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home